GVF Insurance Linked Securities (ILS) Fund
Clarien Investments Limited (CIL) is excited to present the first Bermuda based multi-manager ILS fund.
The Insurance Linked Securities Fund seeks to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns that are demonstrably uncorrelated with traditional asset classes by investing, directly and indirectly, in a diversified portfolio of insurance-linked investments.
The ILS Opportunity
- Clarien has unprecedented access to intellectual capital as the leader in the Bermuda-based listing of Insurance Linked Securities
- Clarien’s depth of talent in asset management is focused on mandates and alternative mandates that maximize client risk-adjusted return
- Bermuda is the largest supplier of cat reinsurance to US insurers
- Bermuda is home of underwriting operations of more than 30 major international (Re)insurance firms
- Bermuda is long respected as the ‘World’s Risk Capital’ and market leader in ILS and alternative capital.
- Bermuda has been at the forefront of risk innovation for over 70 years.
- BSX has over 95% of global market cap of outstanding ILS securities.
Enhanced Portfolio Returns:
- Uncorrelated and attractive risk adjusted returns
- Access to a market normally only accessible to institutions and pension funds
- Underlying managers employ an opportunistic risk allocation approach
- Managed by a team with deep experience in the insurance space
For additional information, please contact your Relationship Manager, or email email@example.com.