Global Voyager Funds Limited
Global Voyager Funds Limited (“the Company”) is an open-ended exempted mutual fund company of unlimited duration limited by shares incorporated under the laws of Bermuda.
The Company is a Bermuda Standard Fund under the Investment Funds Act 2006 and registered as a segregated accounts company pursuant to the Segregated Accounts Companies Act 2000.
The Company has been structured to provide investors the opportunity to invest in a diverse global portfolio that can be customised for individual investment objectives. For this purpose, the Company has established several Funds, each of which represents participation in a specific global capital market.
- Appendix l – Application Procedures for Application for Shares
- Appendix ll – Account Opening Form
- Appendix lll – Subscription Form for Shares
- Appendix lV – Redemption Request Form
- Appendix V – Conversion Request Form
- Appendix VI – Qualified Participant Investor Questionnaire
- USD Incoming Wire Instructions – GVF Accounts
THE SHARES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO U.S. PERSONS (AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED) AND SUBSCRIBERS FOR SHARES MUST REPRESENT THAT THEY ARE NOT U.S. PERSONS.