Chequing & Savings Accounts
Money management your way.
However you manage your money, Clarien Bank has an account that’s right for you, from the practical reliability of a traditional chequing account to a diverse range of savings solutions.
A Clarien Bank Chequing Account offers features and solutions to simplify your banking needs, allowing you to:
- Order chequebooks quickly and conveniently
- Access your account online 24/7 with Clarien iBank
- Make deposits and withdrawals any time with ease and flexibility
Saving money: it’s a common goal, but not always an easy one. At Clarien, Bank we offer a wide selection of products and services to help you on your way.
- Easy online banking with Clarien iBank
- Flexibility to make deposits and withdrawals any time
- Quarterly statements
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
A CD is an excellent way to save for a specific business or personal goal. You choose your investment amount of $1,000 or more, and your preferred term: from one month up to five years. We lock that money away at a fixed interest rate, compounded daily. CDs are available in Bermuda or U.S. Dollars (GBP, Euro and CAD CD rates are available upon request).
Flexibility meets high interest in Clarien Bank’s 5-Year Saver programme. This customised plan lets you save more when your income is higher and less when things get tighter—always at a great rate. There are no fixed deposit schedules and you can save up to $100,000.
You’ve got a savings goal—but you need a little help to reach it. We designed the 1- or 3-Year Accumulators to set up a minimum monthly savings schedule. You decide the terms—we provide our best rate.
- Accumulator Classic: Start with a $1,000 initial deposit. Choose your monthly minimum payment. Earn competitive interest. (Also available as a U.S. Dollar five-year plan.)
- Accumulator Corporate: Help your employees start saving via monthly payroll deduction. Choose our 1- or 3-year plan, or select another term that best suits your employees’ needs.