Clarien VISA® Credit Card
Available in Bermuda or US dollars, Clarien VISA® Credit Cards are accepted globally and feature enhanced EMV and Chip security and payment options to make your purchases easier and safer, whether you’re buying online, on Front Street, on business or on vacation.
Your Clarien credit card can help you live more, by experiencing more of the world!
Use your Clarien Platinum or Infinite credit card through September 30 and earn double points PLUS a chance to win a luxury trip for two to Napa Valley, California.
The getaway includes:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Napa Valley Offer (“Offer”) is applicable to each single Clarien Visa® Platinum or Infinite consumer credit card transaction (a “Transaction”) during the promotion period starting on June 27, 2022 and ending on September 30, 2022.
- Eligibility for the Offer requires a minimum spend of $1,000 during the promotion period.
- The Cardholder must be in good credit standing with the Clarien Bank during the promotion period and at the time of selecting the winner to be eligible for the Offer. The Cardholder’s Clarien Bank Account must be in good standing at the time of each Transaction.
- This is a limited time offer. Clarien Bank reserves the right to end the Offer’s availability at any time at its sole discretion.
- Any double reward points earned during the promotion period will be reflected in the November 2022 statement cycle.
- The winner will be selected by random draw on Friday, October 7, 2022.
- Travel must occur by end of June 2023.
- Prize consists of Economy class airfare for two (2), airport transfers, 4-star hotel accommodations and a luxury tour experience.
- Clarien Bank employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to win this Offer.
- This Offer is subject to Clarien Bank’s General Banking Terms and Conditions and the terms of Clarien Bank’s Cardholder Agreements (each an “Applicable Agreement”), both of which may be found at clarienbank.com.
- Unless otherwise indicated, capitalized terms used in these terms and conditions have the meaning given in the Applicable Agreement.