Chequing & Savings
Clarien offers a range of Commercial Chequing and Savings solutions that make good business sense for your enterprise.
Available in Bermudian and U.S. dollars along with several other major currencies, a Clarien Bank Commercial Chequing Account is key to managing your finances more efficiently, so you can focus on running your business. With the tools you need to effectively control your cash flow, we can help you grow your business productively and intelligently for years to come.
A commercial chequing account offers features and solutions to simplify your banking needs, allowing you to:
- Order chequebooks quickly and conveniently
- Access your account online 24/7 with Clarien iBank
- Make deposits and withdrawals any time with ease and flexibility
- Receive quarterly account statements online
Commercial Savings and Investments
Mapping out a savings and investment plan is an excellent way to ensure a successful future for your business. We offer the financial solutions you need to help your business grow.
In addition, our investment professionals can help you achieve your goals through a time-tested approach to diversification. We provide access to a leading and internationally recognised Russell Money Fund with next day liquidity and competitive yields.
We offer a wide selection of products and services to help you on your way:
- Easy online banking with Clarien iBank
- Flexibility to make deposits and withdrawals any time
- Quarterly statements
You’ve got a savings goal—but you need a little help to reach it. We designed the 1- or 3- Year Accumulators to set up a minimum monthly savings schedule. You decide the terms—we provide our best rate.
- Accumulator Classic: Start with a $1,000 initial deposit. Choose your monthly minimum payment. Earn competitive interest. (Also available as a U.S. Dollar 5-year plan.)
- Accumulator Corporate: Business owners – help your employees start saving via monthly payroll deduction. Choose our 1- or 3-year plan, or select another term that best suits your employees’ needs.
Flexibility meets high-interest in Clarien Bank’s 5-Year Saver programme. This customised plan lets you save more when your income is higher and less when things get tighter—always at a great rate. There are no fixed deposit schedules and you can save up to $100,000.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
A CD is an excellent way to save for a specific business or personal goal. Choose your investment amount of $1,000 or more, and your preferred term: from one month up to 5 years. We lock that money away at a fixed interest rate, compounded daily. CDs are available in Bermuda or U.S. Dollars (GBP, Euro and CAD rates are available upon request).