Protecting our customers against fraud and financial crime is of utmost importance to Clarien Bank. You can help us protect you by making sure your personal information with us is always up to date.
If you have received a request to update your Clarien Personal Account(s) information, please review the following required documentation, forms and checklist by selecting each category below to ensure that your submission is complete.
Government Photo ID
- Valid Passport; or
- Other Government issued photo ID may be accepted for Bermudians who do not hold valid passports AND
- Birth Certificate
Evidence of Physical Address (must be dated within the past 3 months)
e.g. Utility bill; Land tax statement; instruments of a court appointment; car registration letter; or current Bank Statement (from a Bank other than Clarien) sent to the applicant’s permanent residential address.
Evidence of Bermuda Residency Status or Economic Nexus (for Non-Bermudian residents)
- Work Permit or;
- Spousal Letter or;
- Landing Permit or;
- PRC Certificate or;
- Marriage Certificate to a Bermudian/status holder or;
- Letter from Human Resource Manager stating work permit status or;
- Director of local company or;
- Owning Bermuda property or;
- Owning Local company