Please be advised that the FedFunds Account product is now the USD Premium Demand Account, with immediate effect.
The USD Premium Demand Account is an interest bearing account that is ideal for individuals or businesses that hold large U.S. Dollar balances. This financial product is designed to offer both flexibility and a competitive rate of return.
- • U.S. Dollar Premium demand account
- • Minimum deposit: $100,000
- • Maximum amount: $5,000,000
- • Interest compounded daily and paid monthly
- • No monthly interest will be paid if daily balances fall below $100,000 in any given day for the calendar month or for balances over $5,000,000
- • Statements will be generated quarterly
- • Daily Liquidity with a competitive return
- • Deposits to the USD Demand Account can be made at any time
- • Long or short-term flexibility
For more information on this and all other investment opportunities please contact:
Clarien Bank, 19 Reid Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda
Tel: + 1.441.296.6969
Rates are subject to change at any time. Clarien retains the right to cease accepting new deposits to the USD Premium Demand Account product. Where Clarien Bank’s Terms and Conditions conflict with the content of these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions prevail. All Bank accounts are subject to the Banks General Terms and Conditions