Clarien Bank’s 14th Annual Holiday GiveBack Programme is running from November 26 to December 31. Each year Holiday GiveBack encourages employees, customers and the whole community to celebrate the season of giving by working together to support a worthwhile local charity.
All funds raised this year will again go directly to Bermuda Meals On Wheels. The organisation provides a vital service to the community, delivering hundreds of freshly-cooked, nourishing lunches across Bermuda four times a week to those unable to prepare a proper meal for themselves, such as the sick, elderly and disabled. Meals on Wheels’ reliable home delivery also provides a reassuring daytime check on recipients.
We are proud to say that since 2010, Clarien Holiday GiveBack has raised more than $100,000 for Meals on Wheels . The Clarien Foundation will match all Holiday GiveBack donations, to a capped amount, made between November 26 and December 31, 2020.
Transfer funds via Clarien iBank at https://clarienibank.com to the Holiday GiveBack account.
- 1. Log in to Clarien iBank
- 2. Select Transfers and Payments
- 3. Select Payment Type > Bill Payments
- 4. In the Biller drop down menu, select Holiday Giving Back
- 5. Enter the Amount you wish to donate
- 6. Enter Charity Name (Meals on Wheels)
- 7. Click Submit
- 8. Click Confirm
Other ways to donate
- • Use one of the Holiday GiveBack quick deposit envelopes available at any Clarien Bank branch.
- • Make a donation directly to a teller at Clarien Bank Main Branch, 19 Reid Street, Hamilton.
All donations for the Clarien Holiday GiveBack Programme must be received by 4pm on Thrusday, December 31.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 296.6969
Please join Clarien in helping Meals On Wheels put more on the table for those who need it most.