Simple. Secure. Seamless.
Welcome to Business Preferred
Your Comprehensive Portfolio of Customised Commercial Banking Solutions
You work hard at your business. Facing constantly changing market conditions, customer demand and advancements in technology – you need partners who put in just as much effort to provide you with innovative solutions, bundled to propel growth opportunities and personalised to meet and exceed your specific operating needs. As your trusted business partner, the Clarien team is dedicated to helping you simplify and streamline your day-to-day commercial banking, credit and merchant services needs with Business Preferred.
The Business Preferred Advantage
Get the tools you need to manage your finances more efficiently so you can focus on your business.
- • Available in USD or BMD
- • Waived Fees*
- • Bonus: Receive bonus credit upon account funding
From office improvements to travel expenses, enjoy a valuable cash management solution.
- • Pre-approved corporate credit card up to $50k
- • No collateral required
- • Choose between Visa Rewards points, including preferred local rewards partners Colonial and Gibbons Company (1 point for every $1 spent) or 0.5% Cash Back
Whether on-island or online, simplify your payment acceptance banking options and increase revenue.
- • Competitive Merchant and e-Commerce Rates – Clarien will match or beat your current pricing
- • Waived Set Up Fees
- • Waived Reporting with Access One ~ Seamless migration
In addition, enjoy a personalised, onsite set-up and demo of Clarien iBank, our online banking platform. You will also have the expertise of a dedicated Relationship Manager, facilitated POS/e-Commerce migration and personal mortgage or home equity referral rewards.
*Daily minimum balances of $10,000 for chequing accounts and $5,000 for savings accounts will ensure account fees ($10/month for chequing; $5/month for savings) are not applicable. Business Preferred account approval is subject to eligibility requirements.
Enjoy the Flexibility of Overdraft Protection
Clarien Overdraft gives you the financial flexibility to deal with cash flow management. Available in USD and BMD, the Overdraft facility is accessible via iBank. Link your debit cards for an alternative, more convenient solution than a loan or line of credit.
Variable BMD Interest Rate: Retail/Commercial Base + Spread
- • Rates will be impacted when Base Rate changes
- • Notice as stated per Overdraft Agreement
- • Variable USD Interest Rate: US Prime Rate + Spread
Temporary Overdraft (TOD) Rate: Rate as indicated on the Product Fee Schedule
- • Rates will be impacted when base Rate changes
- • Term Length: 90-days minimum, 364-days maximum
- • Only available to Chequing accounts (cannot be applied to Savings accounts)
- • Collateral/Security may be required
- • Underwriting and Credit Policy Applies
- • Personal minimum Fee: $250 or 1% (whichever is greater)
- • Non-personal minimum fee: $500 or 1.5% (whichever is greater)
- • NSF: $75.00 Per transaction if maximum authorized overdraft limit is exceeded
- • Standard Account Maintenance Fees Apply
- • Personal minimum: $2,500
- • Non-Personal minimum: $5,000
Payroll Services, Solved.
With a Business Preferred Account, you are empowered to simplify your payroll process with proven, high value solutions. Whether you have a small team or a global force, we can bundle your payroll services with online File Payment Uploads or Group Payment options. Let our team assist you with the online set-up process via Clarien iBank for immediate implementation. It’s that simply – your payroll services needs are now solved!
Refer for Rewards.
Enjoy a referral rewards bonus, exclusively for Business Preferred clients.
Refer a qualified residential mortgage to Clarien Bank and you will be eligible for a $1,000 credit to your operating account. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get the Preferred Advantage Today
Ready to propel your business to new levels? Please contact the Clarien Commercial Banking team on +1441.296.6969 or at email@example.com to secure Business Preferred and for the insight, solutions and support you need to manage your finances, increase your confidence and position your company for robust, long-term growth.