Please be advised of Clarien business operations and transaction delays during the winter holiday season:
• Tuesday, December 24 Close at 1pm
• Wednesday, December 25 Closed – Christmas Observance
• Thursday, December 26 Closed – Boxing Day Observance
• Friday, December 27 Normal operations resume at 8:30am
• Monday, December 30 Normal business operations
• Tuesday, December 31 Close at 1pm
• Wednesday, January 1 Closed – New Year’s Day Observance
• Thursday, January 2 Normal operations resume at 8:30am
In observance of Christmas and Boxing Day on Wednesday, December 25 and Thursday, December 26 respectively, please be advised that no transactions – either via wire or ACH – can be processed for value on those days. All transactions will resume on Friday, December 27 per normal. Transaction delays will also occur on Wednesday, January 1 as a result of the New Year’s holiday, and will resume on Thursday, January 2.
Complete online transactions via Clarien iBank.
Thank you for entrusting Clarien with your banking needs.
Happy holidays to you and yours!