Clarien SAVE MORE CD
You have three options to start Saving More.
1. Existing clients can login to iBank and open the CD real-time.
2. If you’re new to Clarien and want to open your accounts digitally, click on the New Client Tab and follow the instructions.
3. Want us to help you? Simply submit your name, telephone and email and we will help you.
1. Please complete the Digital Account Opening process to establish your account.
2. Call us on 441.296.6969 to set up your new Clarien iBank account.
3. Log in to iBank and open a 1-Yr CD account in real time.
Log in to iBank and open a 1-Yr CD account in real time.
- The “Save More” Certificate of Deposit (CD) offer is applicable for new and existing money to Clarien Bank and available for BMD and USD deposits.
- A minimum deposit of $1,000 (3.0% APY) or $100,000 (3.5% APY) is required to be eligible for this offer.
- Clients must have a BMD and/or USD account with Clarien Bank in order to open the promotional CD.
- Clients opening a USD CD from a BMD will be subject to FCPT and Foreign Exchange fees.
- Rates quoted are nominal interest paid on the principal amount per annum.
- Effective rates for 1-Year BMD and USD deposit rates are as follows: account opening through to the last day of the one year of term: 3.05% ($1,000 deposit); 3.56% ($100,000 deposit)
- Interest accrues and compounds daily.
- Interest is paid monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annually or at maturity.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Clarien Bank Limited retains the right to terminate the offer once the specified target has been achieved.
- The CD offer will automatically mature into the equivalent term prevailing at the time of maturity unless otherwise instructed by the client.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Early termination penalties apply, which include loss of interest.
- This offer is subject to the Clarien Bank Limited General Terms and Conditions which may be found at clarienbank.com.
Clarien Bank Limited and its wholly owned subsidiaries are licensed to conduct banking, trust and investment business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
NEED ASSISTANCE? Please submit the following form and we'll contact you.