Protecting our customers against fraud and financial crime is of the utmost importance to Clarien Bank. You can help us protect you by making sure your personal information with us is always up to date.
If you have received a request to update your Clarien Unincorporated Club, Association, Group Account(s) information, please review the following required documentation, forms and checklist by selecting the categories below to ensure that your submission is complete:
Customer Information Update – Clarien Unincorporated Club, Association, Group Account(s)
Required Items per each Signatory , Director, Officer and Shareholder (with a controlling share greater or equal to 25%)
- Government Photo ID
- Valid Passport; or
- Other Government issued photo ID may be accepted for Bermudians who do not hold valid passports AND
- Birth Certificate
- Evidence of Physical Address (must be dated within the past 3 months)
- g. Utility bill; Land tax statement; instruments of a court appointment; car registration letter; or current Bank Statement (from a Bank other than Clarien) sent to the applicant’s permanent residential address.
- Evidence of Bermuda Residency Status (for Non-Bermudian residents)
- Work Permit or;
- Spousal Letter or;
- Landing Permit or;
- PRC Certificate
Forms to complete
For each Signatory & Director
For the Entity:
- Nature of Business Statement (On Association/Charity/Church Letterhead):
- A written request for new account on Company Letterhead, duly signed by authorized signatory/ies, which includes:
- Clear summary of the Company’s business operations, organization, ownership structure and incorporate date
- Details of Registered Office, relevant jurisdictions, physical location & address of operating entities/place of business
- Source of Funds/Wealth
- Intended purpose of the account(s), including account types, currencies, expected turnover, cash flows and countries where payments will be made
- For international and exempted companies, provide reason for incorporating and/or establishing a relationship in Bermuda
- Certified Copy of the Board Resolution
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified Copy of Memorandum of Association/Article of Association
- Certified Copy of the Register of Shareholders
- Certified Copy of the Register of Directors
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Charity Registration Certificate
- Bye-Laws (Association Only)
- Specimen Signatures of Appointed Persons
Where do I send the information?
The requested documentation should be returned via one of the following methods:
- Email full colour scanned certified copies to ServiceCenter@clarienbank.com
- Mail full colour copies to:
Clarien Bank Ltd.
PO Box HM 665
Hamilton HM CX
- Hand deliver original document or coloured copies to either our Paget or Reid Street Bank Branches so that we may scan them.
What if I am having trouble locating or submitting my information?
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Middle Office on 296-6969 or ServiceCenter@clarienbank.com